currently in place at FaceBook.com.
been modified very slightly to reflect the specifics of SaveAPic.
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (Statement) governs our relationship
with users and others who interact with SaveAPic. By using or accessing SaveAPic,
you agree to this Statement.
disclosures about how you can use SaveAPic to share with others and how we collect
and to use it to help make informed decisions.
Sharing Your Content and Information:
You own all of the content and information you post on SaveAPic, and you can control
how it is shared through your privacy and application settings. In addition:
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos
(IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your
privacy and application settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable,
royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection
with SaveAPic (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content
or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle
bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup
copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When you use an application, your content and information is shared with the application.
We require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application
will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information.
- When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that
you are allowing everyone, including people off of SaveAPic, to access and use that
information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about SaveAPic, but you
understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them
(just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep SaveAPic safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help
to do that, which includes the following commitments:
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such
as spam) on SaveAPic.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access SaveAPic,
using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme,
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites
violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related
or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based
- You will not use SaveAPic to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working
of SaveAPic, such as a denial of service attack.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
Registration and Account Security:
Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining
the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on SaveAPic, or create an account
for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal profile.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use your personal profile for your own commercial gain.
- You will not use SaveAPic if you are under 13.
- You will not use SaveAPic if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will not share your password, (or in the case of developers, your secret key),
let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the
security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account (including any page or application you administer)
to anyone without first getting our written permission.
Protecting Other People's Rights:
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on SaveApic that infringes or violates
someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on SaveAPic if we believe that
it violates this Statement.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will
disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including SaveAPic, the SaveAPic
Logos), or any confusingly similar marks, without our written permission.
- If you collect information from users, you will: obtain their consent, make it clear
you (and not SaveAPic) are the one collecting their information, and post a privacy
policy explaining what information you collect and how you will use it.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information
- You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent.
- We currently provide our mobile services for free, but please be aware that your
carrier's normal rates and fees, such as text messaging fees, will still apply.
- In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you will update
your account information on SaveAPic within 48 hours to ensure that your messages
are not sent to the person who acquires your old number.
- You provide all rights necessary to enable users to sync (including through an application)
their contact lists with any basic information and contact information that is visible
to them on SaveAPic, as well as your name and profile picture.
Special Provisions Applicable to Developers/Operators of Applications and Websites:
If you are a developer or operator of a Platform application or website, the following
additional terms apply to you:
- You are responsible for your application and its content and all uses you make of
Platform. This includes ensuring your application or use of Platform meets our Policies.
- Your access to and use of data you receive from SaveAPic, will be limited as follows:
- You will only request data you need to operate your application.
use and how you will use, display, share, or transfer that data and you will include
- You will not use, display, share, or transfer a user’s data in a manner inconsistent
- You will delete all data you receive from us concerning a user if the user asks
you to do so, and will provide a mechanism for users to make such a request.
- You will not include data you receive from us concerning a user in any advertising
- You will not directly or indirectly transfer any data you receive from us to (or
use such data in connection with) any ad network, ad exchange, data broker, or other
advertising related toolset, even if a user consents to that transfer or use.
- You will not sell user data. If you are acquired by or merge with a third party,
you can continue to use user data within your application, but you cannot transfer
user data outside of your application.
- We can require you to delete user data if you use it in a way that we determine
is inconsistent with users’ expectations.
- We can limit your access to data.
- You will not give us information that you independently collect from a user or a
user's content without that user's consent.
- You will make it easy for users to remove or disconnect from your application.
- You will make it easy for users to contact you. We can also share your email address
with users and others claiming that you have infringed or otherwise violated their
- You will provide customer support for your application.
- You will not show third party ads or web search boxes on SaveAPic.
- We give you all rights necessary to use the code, APIs, data, and tools you receive
- You will not sell, transfer, or sublicense our code, APIs, or tools to anyone.
- You will not misrepresent your relationship with SaveAPic to others.
- We can issue a press release describing our relationship with you.
- You will comply with all applicable laws. In particular you will (if applicable):
- have a policy for removing infringing content and terminating repeat infringers
that complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- comply with the Video Privacy Protection Act (VPPA), and obtain any opt-in consent
necessary from users so that user data subject to the VPPA may be shared on Facebook.
You represent that any disclosure to us will not be incidental to the ordinary course
of your business.
- We do not guarantee that Platform will always be free.
- You give us all rights necessary to enable your application to work with SaveAPic,
including the right to incorporate content and information you provide to us into
streams, profiles, and user action stories.
- You give us the right to link to or frame your application, and place content, including
ads, around your application.
- We can analyze your application, content, and data for any purpose, including commercial
(such as for targeting the delivery of advertisements and indexing content for search).
- To ensure your application is safe for users, we can audit it.
- We can create applications that offer similar features and services to, or otherwise
compete with, your application.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information
on SaveAPic, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages,
losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related
to such claim.
- We try to keep SaveAPic up, bug-free, and safe but you use it at our own risk. We
are providing SaveAPic as is without any express or implied warranties of merchantability,
fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not guarantee that
SaveAPic will be safe or secure. SaveAPic is not responsible for the actions, content,
information, or data of third parties, and you release us, our directors, officers,
employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unkown, arising out
of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties.
Special Provisions Applicable to Users Outside the United States:
We strive to create a global community with consistent standards for everyone, but
we also strive to respect local laws. The following provisions apply to users outside
the United States:
- You consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United
- If you are located in a country embargoed by the United States, or are on the U.S.
Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals you will not engage
in commercial activities on SaveAPic (such as advertising or payments) or operate
a Platform application or website.
- By SaveAPic we mean the features and services we make available, including through
(a) our website at www.SaveAPic.com and any other SaveAPic branded or co-branded
websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions);
(b) our Platform; (c) social plugins such as the like button, the share button and
other similar offerings and (d) other media, software (such as a toolbar), devices,
or networks now existing or later developed.
- By Platform we mean a set of APIs and services that enable others, including application
developers and website operators, to retrieve data from SaveAPic or provide data
- By information we mean facts and other information about you, including actions
- By content we mean anything you post on SaveAPic that would not be included in the
definition of information.
- By data we mean content and information that third parties can retrieve from SaveAPic
or provide to SaveAPic through Platform.
- By post we mean post on SaveAPic or otherwise make available to us (such as by using
- By use we mean use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate,
and create derivative works of.
- By active registered user we mean a user who has logged into SaveAPic at least once
in the previous 30 days.
- By application we mean any application or website that uses or accesses Platform,
as well as anything else that receives or has received data from us. If you no longer
access Platform but have not deleted all data from us, the term application will
apply until you delete the data.
- This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding SaveAPic,
and supersedes any prior agreements.
- If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion
will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed
- Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
- You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing SaveAPic.